|Feedback to:||Fernando Martinez|
ESCC TRAINING COURSE 2016
Keplerlaan 1, 2200AG Noordwijk ZH, the Netherlands
The next ESCC (European Space Components Coordination) training course will be scheduled to take place in March 2016 at ESA/ESTEC, The Netherlands.
The agenda of the course will cover the scope of the ESCC activities, including the ESCC specification system and the ESCC component qualification and manufacturers' certification processess.
In particular the course will address the following topics:
What is ESCC and how is it related to the space industry in Europe?
- The ESCC organization (the roles that national space agencies, European space industry and component manufacturers play)
- The Governance of ESCC (policy, strategy, implementation processes)
- The ESCC specification system. Its core specifications and its areas of growth.
ESCC Evaluation and Qualification in detail.
- The access to ESCC qualification
- Latest developments: ESCC Process Capability Approval
- Quality Assurance in ESCC
Time: probably in March 2016, to be confirmed by December 2015
Venue: ESA/ESTEC, Einstein Conference room
Registration: Participation is open without any fees or restrictions. Advance registration is mandatory. Access to the ESTEC site can only be arranged for participants who have received a confirmation of their registration in advance and are in possession of a valid ID card or passport.
PLEASE CHECK THE ESCIES WEBSITE FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE NEXT TRAINING OPPORTUNITY IN 2016