ESCC TRAINING COURSE
Address: Keplerlaan 1, 2200AG Noordwijk ZH, the Netherlands
The next ESCC (European Space Components Coordination) training course will take place in ESTEC on 10 May 2017
The agenda of the course will cover the scope of the ESCC activities, including the ESCC specification system and the ESCC component qualification and manufacturers' certification processess.
In particular the course will address the following topics:
What is ESCC and how is it related to the space industry in Europe?
- The ESCC organization (the roles that national space agencies, European space industry and component manufacturers play)
- The Governance of ESCC (policy, strategy, implementation processes)
- The ESCC specification system. Its core specifications and its areas of growth.
ESCC Evaluation and Qualification in detail.
- The access to ESCC qualification
- Latest developments: ESCC Process Capability Approval
- Quality Assurance in ESCC
Time: 10-May-2017, 09:30AM - 16:30PM
Venue: ESA ESTEC, meeting room = "ESCAPE Dance Room"
Participation is open without any fees or restrictions. Would you like to attend? Please let us know and send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating your interest. Please include your full name, job title, and company name. Please refer in the e-mail subject: "Registration for ESCC course". We will write back to you as soon as we can confirm your registration (your access to ESTEC will only be allowed if we have confirmed your registration!). The number of places is limited and will be allocated on a first come- first serve basis. So, if this course is for you, do not wait and register soon.
Advance registration is mandatory. Access to the ESTEC site can only be arranged for participants who have received a confirmation of their registration in advance and are in possession of a valid ID card or passport.