European Preferred Parts List
The EPPL and its management are addressed in ESCC procedure number 12300 which provides the rules for establishing the list of preferred and suitable components to be used by European manufacturers of spacecraft hardware and associated equipment.
You can download ESCC 12300 from the procedures section on the ESCC website.
Would you like to propose a new component, or would you recommend the removal or edition of data for any component currently listed in the EPPL?
- Please download the relevant form, fill it out and send it to ESCC Secretariat in an email message, together with any other documents which support your proposal. Please do not forget to indicate your company/institution and your job title in the signature of your message
- Links for download: Entry Application Form, Removal Application Form, Change Form
- The deadline for applications for EPPL issue 42 is 1-March-2021.
- The deadline for applications for EPPL issue 43 is 30-July-2021 extended to 15-August-2021.
- The deadline for applications for EPPL issue 44 is 1-November-2021.
Note 1: Since January 2017, all received applications are reviewed by ESA in its support to the ESCC Executive. The applications and their attachments are not publicly disclosed.
Note 2: feedback shall be provided in written to applicants with regards to the review of their proposals.
- Download EPPL Issue 42 in pdf format .
For further inquiry or information, please contact the ESCC secretariat at: