Qualified Manufacturers List
ESCC QML (Qualified Manufacturers List)
The ESCC Executive publishes a list of manufacturers who have been qualified for technology flow to the rules of the ESCC Specification System and the results certified by ESA.
Components from the technology flow are intended for use in ESA and other European spacecraft and Space segment hardware in accordance with the requirements defined in the ECSS Standard, ECSS-Q-ST-60, Space Product Assurance - Electrical, Electronic and Electromechanical (EEE) Components.
ESCC QML - the current Qualified Manufacturers List (REP 006).
The ESCC QML is updated whenever significant changes occur to the status of qualified manufacturers as a result of :
- Additions (new manufacturers, new technology flows, new component types etc.)
- Changes (changes to technology flow boundary conditions)
- Deletions (manufacturers, technology flows, component types, etc.)
- Lapses (qualification certificate validity exceeded, NRB decisions etc.)
- Maintenances (extension of qualification certificate validity for a further period.)
Details of the changes are recorded in the DCR referenced on the QML DCN page.
ESCC Technology flow Qualified Manufacturers
The following European manufacturers hold ESCC technology flow qualifications:-
|Kongsberg Norspace AS||Norway|